Whoa I didn't know a pretty little thing like that was poisonous. Thanks for the warning.
Hi! Beautiful capture. Thank you for hosting.
Yikes, pretty poison!
This is treacherous - the plant looks so winsome and serene in its light ruby. All designed to convince the visitor to tough the leaf. A bit of nature's trickery...
I have never seen this leaf before but I have heard of it! It looks so innocent!
Great pic! But I agree stay away from it!
Love the photo, but you poor baby!
Look, but don't touch! Ouch!
Red means danger in this case :-)Thanks for hosting.
We get poison ivy here on the east coast and it's just as terrible.
That's beautiful! Are you sure it's poisonous? What a shame... and I love the poem, by the way :)
Not itchin’ to touch.
Oh I have had some bad poison oak problems in the past! Lovely red though! Thanks for hosting!
I'm itchy just thinking about it! Nice pic!Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment